Four Points Newark Christiana Wilmington is the perfect hotel near Wilmington, DE, providing easy access to all of northern Delaware. Our hotel is conveniently located just 6.5 miles from the University of Delaware, and 17 minutes from Wilmington.
Things to do in Wilmington, DE:
- Delaware Art Museum - Founded in 1912, this art museum features a collection of more than 12,000 items focusing on American art from the 19th to 21st century.
- Delaware Museum of Natural History - This museum is the oldest history museum in Delaware and features an extensive collection of seashells, birds, and bird eggs.
- Grand Opera House - The Grand Opera House is an impressive four-story, 1,208-seat performing arts theater that hosts a variety of events each year.
- World Cafe Live at the Queen - This live music venue offers 2 stages and fine dining in a historic, art-deco building in the heart of downtown Wilmington.
- Wilmington Riverfront - The Wilmington Riverfront offers fun for the whole family with live entertainment, delicious dining, an IMAX theatre, outdoor ice skating rink, and more.
- Nemours Mansion and Gardens - Open for tours May - December, Nemours is a 300-acre country estate with breathtaking gardens and a classical French mansion.
- Delaware Park Casino - Inside the casino, Delaware Park offers a wide variety of gaming options, including slots, live table games, regular poker tournaments and the Delaware sports lottery, a weekly football parley game with cards available every Wednesday of football season.
- Brandywine Zoo - Bring the kids and enjoy a fun-filled day at this 12-acre zoo that includes up to 120 animals and 56 different species.
- Concord Mall - Enjoy a full day of shopping at Delaware's second largest shopping mall, featuring over 90 stores and services.
- Riverfront Market - Located in a beautiful and historic warehouse, Riverfront Market is a popular place to pick up fresh produce, seafood, and prepared meals.